Friday, July 22, 2011

Lawd, when did I move to Louisiana?

I thought that the Queen city (Charlotte to those of you not in the know) was supposed to be more temperate. I've lived here my whole life and I don't think its ever been this miserable.
I'm guessing its going to be a hide in the house with the cats day. This means perhaps i will get some stuff done.
Here's some possibilities for my hit list: (with example pics from motivated people)
No sew curtain hemming: that's right, hem tape and an iron

Screw my mason jars in to my office shelf
And maybe I will start planning some of this:
That would be a map of Washington D.C. where we spent our first wedding anniversary weekend.

What do you think? I'm hoping that this keeps me from doing nothing but watching endless episodes of Weeds on netflix and being a completely lazy bum today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment