Thursday, March 10, 2011

Conference curiosity

So I attended day two of a three day conference today. Because its just down the street from my library I've been working some and attending some. Today though, I learned some very cool things on collaborative software. If that sounds nerdy, I understand, but it is actually cool stuff, most of which I hadn't ever heard of.

Here's some of my favs:
Twiddla.com -Free web meeting space. You can share websites, files and audio or type chat. You can draw on files and make corrections.
Glogster.com- "Poster yourself' The site creates interactive posters. You can print them and set them aside. The icons can become links.
Wiffiti.com-Can work like clickers. People can text in answers.
Prezi.com-Like flash powerpoints but less linear and more fun.

Play around with some of these and see how you like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment